Category: Wellness Recipes
Posted on July 30th, 2019
Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
Tennessee has these amazing Peer Wellness Coaches who have been going around sharing ideas on how to improve our overall health and wellness, including sharing these awesome recipes! Here’s a good one for all you fruit lovers out there.
- ½ cup of plain fat-free yogurt
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 cups of cantaloupe or melon in season
- 1 cup of seedless grapes
- 2 cups of berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 1 cup of mandarin oranges
1. In a small bowl mix the yogurt, lime juice, honey and lime zest until well blended.
2. Cut all the fruit into bite size pieces.
3. Drain the mandarin oranges and add to the rest of the fruit.
4. Toss all of the fruit with the honey-lime dressing.