- 2424 Charlotte Ave
- Nashville, TN 37212
- Dismas, Inc.
- View Website
- Passport to Reentry funds (RHP) may be used if you qualify and are approved prior to release. All self-pay clients are required to provide $150 deposit.
- Total occupancy is eight (8) beds.
- We accept formerly incarcerated men coming directly from prison. No post-release acceptance is available at this time. Men must pass a drug screen upon their arrival and routinely for the length of their stay. All residents must participate in evening program from 5-9pm on weeknights, abide by curfew and other house rules, and participate in weekly case management.
- All residents must apply via their prison re-entry counselor. Resident application can be found online at www.dismas.org. Two phone interviews are conducted following receipt of the application. We serve adult men; no sex offenders.
- Only formerly incarcerated men coming directly from prison or jail are eligible to apply. No sex offenders.
- Recovery Housing / Sober Living / Halfway House
- Offender / Re-Entry
- On bus line
- Parking Available
- Transportation Assistance Provided
- Case Management
- Meal Preparation
- Telephone Access
- Therapeutic Services
- Washer/Dryer on premises
- outside the house
- Facility is centrally located on neighborhood street, bus stops within blocks.