- 3850 Wonderland Lane
- Sevierville, TN 37862
- Christi DeFrancesco
- (865) 366-7218
- Self-pay accepted (i.e. SSI and SSDI), TennCare required
- The agency offers three homes.
- Adults who live with chronic and persistent mental illnesses
- This facility is an “Adult Supportive Residential Facility” which means a mental health residential program that provides twenty-four (24) hours residential care with a treatment and rehabilitation component less intensive than required in a Residential Treatment Facility. Coordinated and structured services are provided for adult service recipients that include personal care services, training in community living skills, vocational skills, and/or socialization. Access to medical services, social services, and mental health services are insured and are usually provided off-site, although limited mental health treatment and rehabilitation may be provided on site.
- Group Home / Boarding Home