- 163 County Road 703
- Athens, TN 37303
- Mary Chesnut
- (423) 825-4337
- Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System
- View Website
- Self-pay accepted (i.e. SSI and SSDI), TennCare required
- 8 beds
- Adults who live with chronic and persistent mental illnesses.
- This facility is an “Adult Supportive Residential Facility” which means a mental health residential program that provides twenty-four (24) hours residential care with a treatment and rehabilitation component less intensive than required in a Residential Treatment Facility. Coordinated and structured services are provided for adult service recipients that include personal care services, training in community living skills, vocational skills, and/or socialization. Access to medical services, social services, and mental health services are insured and are usually provided off-site, although limited mental health treatment and rehabilitation may be provided on site.
- Group Home / Boarding Home
- Case Management
- Therapeutic Services
- Serves vision impaired; Serves hearing impaired.