- 540 Johnson Blvd.
- Cleveland, TN 37311
- Mary Chestnut
- (423) 825-4337
- Volunteer Behavior Health Care System
- View Website
- Self-pay accepted (i.e. SSI and SSDI)
- 8 beds
- Adults who live with chronic and persistent mental illnesses.
- This facility is a “Mental Health Supportive Living Facility” which is a residential facility which provides room, board, and personal care services to two (2) or more individuals unrelated to the owner or operator of the facility who have been diagnosed with a mental illness by a mental health professional using the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) criteria.
- Group Home / Boarding Home
- Therapeutic Services
- Serves vision impaired; Accessible to mobile / non-ambulatory; Serves hearing impaired.