- Kingsport, TN 37660
- Joey Smith
- (423) 360-5454
- Frontier Health
- View Website
- Self-pay accepted (i.e. SSI and SSDI)
- The agency offers eight homes with eight to ten beds each.
- Frontier Health manages several housing options in Northeast Tennessee for adults with serious and persistent mental illness. Housing ranges from supervised group homes to independent apartments. Supportive services are offered at several sites such as case management, daily living skills, money management, cooking, cleaning and using the transit system.
- Adults who live with chronic and persistent mental illnesses.
- This facility is a “Mental Health Supportive Living Facility” which is a residential facility which provides room, board, and personal care services to two (2) or more individuals unrelated to the owner or operator of the facility who have been diagnosed with a mental illness by a mental health professional using the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) criteria.
- Group Home / Boarding Home
- Case Management
- Washer/Dryer on premises
- Mobile, Non-ambulatory and Hearing Impaired
- No smoking